Test Bank ( Complete Download ) for Understanding Management | 10th Edition | L. Daft
Test Bank ( Complete Download ) for Understanding Management | 10th Edition | Richard L. Daft | Dorothy Marcic
ISBN-10: 1337407291 | ISBN-13: 9781337407298
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The World of Innovative Management.
Part II: THE ENVIRONMENT.
2. The Environment and Corporate Culture.
3. Managing in a Global Environment.
4. Managing Ethics and Social Responsibility.
Part III: PLANNING.
5. Planning and Goal Setting.
6. Managerial Decision Making.
Part IV: ORGANIZING.
7. Designing Organization Structure.
8. Managing Change and Innovation.
9. Managing Human Resources and Diversity.
Part V: LEADING.
10. Understanding Individual Behavior.
12. Motivating Employees.
13. Managing Communication.
14. Leading Teams.
Part VI: CONTROLLING.
15. Managing Quality and Performance.The learning path is based on our Engage, Connect, Perform, and Lead model. Students are drawn into the material with self-assessments. Quizzes and homework assignments help students connect concepts with the real world, and higher level homework assignments ask students to analyze and manage complex situations.Interactive Self-Assessments engage students by helping them make personal connections to the content presented in the chapter.Quizzes assess students’ basic comprehension of the reading material to help you gauge their level of engagement and understanding of the content.Assignments for each chapter challenge students to think critically and begin to think like managers. Robust feedback provided to the students helps them learn as they move through the assignment. Multiple variations provides each student with a unique problem set, and gives them multiple attempts to learn the concepts of the chapter.Experiential Exercises challenge students to work in teams in our one-of-a-kind collaborative environment to solve real-world managerial problems and begin to experience firsthand what it’s like to work in management.
Branching activities present challenging problems that cannot be solved with one specific correct answer. Students are presented with a series of decisions to be made based upon information they are given about a company and are scored according to the quality of their decisions.
Adaptive study prep are provides students the ability to study for upcoming quizzes or tests with content tied distinctly to the learning outcomes of each chapter. Students are able to choose the length of each practice exam and select which chapters they would like to focus on during their study time. Material presented is customized to students’ specific needs and serves up questions, provides immediate feedback and e-reader remediation for more review.
Concept videos present short enrichment clips of information on topics students typically struggle with.