Test Bank ( Complete Download ) For Radiographic Pathology for Technologists | 7th Edition | Kowalczyk
Test Bank ( Complete Download ) For Radiographic Pathology for Technologists | 7th Edition | Nina Kowalczyk
Chapter 02: Skeletal System
Kowalczyk: Radiographic Pathology for Technologists, 7th Edition
1. Which primary bone tumor should be investigated with the utilization of CT?
b. Osteoid osteoma
d. Ewing sarcoma
2. A patient presents to his physician with anterior shoulder pain for several months. He has had
no recent injury and there is no relief with NSAIDs, ice, heat, and gentle range-of-motion
exercises. Radiographs of the shoulder demonstrate small microcalcifications of the
subacromial space. What is the differential diagnosis?
a. Rotator cuff tear
b. Labral tear
c. Calcific tendinitis
d. Anterior shoulder dislocation
3. Which of the following characteristics does NOT assist in the differentiation between a
primary metastatic bone lesion as compared to a secondary metastatic bone lesion?
a. Soft tissue mass
b. Periosteal reaction
c. Length of lesion
d. Calcification of blood vessels
4. What skeletal pathology presents radiographically with a “soap bubble” appearance?
a. Giant cell tumor
b. Ewing sarcoma
c. Osteoid osteoma
5. Osteopetrosis requires what type of technical factor change?
c. No change
6. Tenosynovitis requires what type of technical factor change?