Test Bank ( Complete Download ) For Macroeconomics: Private and Public Choice | 16th Edition | D. Gwartney
Test Bank ( Complete Download ) For Macroeconomics: Private and Public Choice | 16th Edition | James D. Gwartney | Richard L. Stroup | Russell S. Sobel | David A. Macpherson
ISBN-10: 1305648099, | ISBN-13: 9781305648098
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The Economic Approach.
2. Some Tools of the Economist.
Part II: MARKETS AND GOVERNMENT.
3. Demand, Supply, and the Market Process.
4. Supply and Demand: Applications and Extensions.
5. Difficult Cases for the Market, and the Role of Government.
6. The Economics of Political Action.
Part III: CORE MACROECONOMICS.
7. Taking the Nation’s Economic Pulse.
8. Economic Fluctuations, Unemployment, and Inflation.
9. An Introduction to Basic Macroeconomic Markets.
10. Dynamic Change, Economic Fluctuations, and the AD–AS Model.
11. Fiscal Policy: The Keynesian View and the Historical Development of Macroeconomics.
12. Fiscal Policy: Incentives, and Secondary Effects.
13. Money and the Banking System.
14. Modern Macroeconomics and Monetary Policy.
15. Stabilization Policy, Output, and Employment.
16. Creating an Environment for Growth and Prosperity.
17. Institutions, Policies, and Cross-Country Differences in Income and Growth.
Part IV: INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS.
18. Gaining from International Trade.
19. International Finance and the Foreign Exchange Market.
Part V: APPLYING THE BASICS: SPECIAL TOPICS IN ECONOMICS.
Special Topic 1. Government Spending and Taxation.
Special Topic 2. The Economics of Social Security.
Special Topic 3. The Stock Market: Its Function, Performance, and Potential as an Investment Opportunity.
Special Topic 4. Great Debates in Economics: Keynes versus Hayek.
Special Topic 5. The Crisis of 2008: Causes and Lessons for the Future.
Special Topic 6. Lessons from the Great Depression.
Special Topic 7. The Federal Budget and the National Debt.
Appendix A:. General Business and Economics Indicators for the United States.
Appendix B: Answers to Selected Critical Analysis Questions.