Solution Manual ( Complete Download ) for Supervisory Management: The Art of Inspiring, Empowering, and Developing |10th Edition | C. Mosley
Solution Manual ( Complete Download ) for Supervisory Management: The Art of Inspiring, Empowering, and Developing |10th Edition | Donald C. Mosley | Don C. Mosle Jr. | Paul H. Pietri
ISBN-10: 1337622877 | ISBN-13: 9781337622875
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Supervisory Management Roles and Challenges.
Part II: PLANNING AND ORGANIZING.
2. Fundamentals of Planning.
3. Decision Making, Problem Solving, and Ethics.
4. Fundamentals of Organizing.
5. Delegating Authority and Empowering Employees.
Part III: LEADING.
9. Group Development and Team Building.
Part IV: SKILL DEVELOPMENT.
10. Meetings and Facilitation Skills.
11. Coaching for Higher Performance.
12. Managing Conflict, Stress, and Time.
Part V: CONTROLLING.
13. Exercising Control.
14. Controlling Productivity, Quality, and Safety.
Part VI: MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES AND DIVERSITY.
15. Selecting, Appraising, and Disciplining Employees.
16. The Supervisor, Labor Relations, and Legal Issues.The MindTap Learning Path includes Quiz questions to assess students’ understanding of chapter concepts in addition to assignments that enable students to apply and develop decision-making/critical thinking skills and soft skill development.