Solution Manual ( Complete Download ) for Internet Marketing | 4th Edition | Zahay
Solution Manual ( Complete Download ) for Internet Marketing | 4th Edition | Debra Zahay | Mary Lou Roberts
ISBN-10: 1337106763 | ISBN-13: 9781337106764
TABLE OF CONTENTS
reader (Text)– The MindTap Reader allows students the opportunity to make notes or highlights in-text, (which are also captured within the linked StudyHub App), view notes or highlights from their instructor, and have content read aloud to them.
FLASHCARDS– Flashcards are pre-populated with key terms to provide a jump start on course preparation and studying, and can be used on the go.
CHAPTER QUIZZES—Assess students’ basic comprehension of the reading material.
INTERACTIVE EXERCISES—Previously integrated into Chapter content, these have now been made assignable and assessable through integration into the learning path.
INTERNET EXERCISES—Similar to the interactive exercises previously found within the chapter, these exercises (previously included with the end-of-chapter content) have now been made assignable and assessable through integration into the learning path as separate assessment items.
Table of Contents:
Part I: FOUNDATIONS OF INTERNET MARKETING.
1. Internet and Mobile Marketing in the Digital Ecosystem.
2. The Supply Chain Becomes a Value Ecosystem.
3. Business Models and Strategies.
4. The Direct Response and Database Foundations of Internet Marketing.
Part II: ESSENTIAL INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS.
5. Social Media Marketing as a Cornerstone of Strategy.
6. Experiencing the Digital Customer Journey.
7. Display and Mobile Advertising for Customer Acquisition.
8. Content Marketing.
9. Email Marketing to Build Consumer and Business Relationships.
Part III: DEVELOPING INTERNET MARKETING STRATEGIES AND PROGRAMS.
10. Search Engine Marketing.
11. Paid Search and Social Advertising.
12. Mobile Marketing.
13. Demand Generation and Conversion in B2B Markets.
14. Customer Relationship Development and Retention Marketing.
15. Developing and Maintaining Effective Online and Mobile Websites.
16. Digital Customer Service and Support in the Digital Era.
17. Social and Regulatory Issues: Privacy, Security, and Intellectual Property.
18. Measuring and Evaluating Digital Marketing Programs.
Appendix AdWords Online Marketing Challenge for Students.